aLobby - VPN
A VPN key allows you the following:
- Within the aLobby, a VPN key allows you to open and enter games that run via VPN.
- You can play with any Internet connection, whether mobile, via a hotspot or in the university.
- You do not need to open ports on your Router.
The conditions for obtaining a VPN key are as follows:
- You need an account in the Settlers 3 Forum with your aLobby-Nickname.
- The email-address in your account in the Settlers 3 Forum must match the email-address of your aLobby-account.
- Trashmail-E-Mail-Addresses are not allowed.
- You will get only one VPN Key - regardless of your nicknames in the lobby.
- The key is assigned to your nickname, and thus the e-mail address you use.
- The examination of your application can take up to 7 days.
- PMs, lobby whispers, TS inquiries or other contacts on this topic to the aLobby team extend the exhibition period by 7 days.
- If more than one person wants to settle in your household, please let us know. Otherwise, there are problems with the VPN Key-request.
- The use of anonymization techniques such as third-party VPNs, proxies or the Tor network for registration in the aLobby and the VPN service provided by the community is prohibited.
By receiving a VPN key, you also agree to the following conditions:
- A mixed operation (a game, which is played both over the Internet as well as via VPN) is - if also technically possible - not allowed
- If the tunnel is used by third-party applications for settlers, access is blocked without demand.
Create VPN Key-Request